14K yellow gold entourage ring set with topaz and brilliant cut diamonds.
This ring is modeled on the well-known "Princess Diana ring". This ring was put on the princess's finger after she was asked to marry her by Prince Charles in 1981. However, the princess's ring contained a 12-carat Oval Ceylon Sapphire. Today, the rings are traded with different gemstones, but often bear the name "Princess Diana ring".
- Precious Metal: 14K yellow gold
- Stone: Sky blue topaz center stone 0.75 ct,
- Diamond: brilliant cut diamond 0.51 ct in total.
- Total weight: 3.2 grams.
- Size: 17.75/55
- Other format? Inquire about the possibilities .
- Free Shipping
- 14 days reflection period
- 1 year warranty
- To ask? 020-3305775
- Open Mon to Sun from 11am to 5.30pm
- Visit us at Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 53 1017 DD Amsterdam
14K yellow gold entourage ring set with sky blue topaz and brilliant cut diamonds
You might want to take a closer look.