The "Mayan Revival" is a modern architectural style popular in America in the 1920s and 1930s that drew inspiration from the architecture and iconography of pre-Columbian Mesoamerican cultures. With the discovery of various Archaeological discoveries, such a revival often comes, which we see in Architecture, but also in fashion and jewellery.
- Precious Metal: 18K Yellow Gold
- Stone: Emerald total 1.12 ct
- Total weight: 4.6 grams
- Size: 15.5/48
- Other format? Inquire about the possibilities .
- 14 days reflection period
- 1 year warranty
- To ask? 020-3305775
- Open Mon to Sun from 11am to 5.30pm
- Visit us at Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 53 1017 DD Amsterdam
You might want to take a closer look.