18K Halo ring set with a blue topaz and brilliant cut diamonds.
The name 'Halo' comes from the Greek and stands for the luminous wreath around, for example, the sun or moon. The luminous halo around the head of angels is also referred to as Halo. The beautiful gemstones in the Halo ring radiate an enchanting effect. The Halo ring has one or two rows of gemstones around the center stone.
- Precious Metal: 18K white gold
- Stone: Sky blue topaz center stone 1.0ct.
- Diamond: brilliant cut diamond 0.56 ct in total.
- Total weight: 10 grams.
- Size: 16.75/52
- Other format? Inquire about the possibilities .
- FREE SHIPPING
- 14 days reflection period
- 1 year warranty
- Not good? Money Back!
- To ask? 020-3305775
- Open Mon to Sun from 11am to 5.30pm
- Visit us at Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 53 1017 DD Amsterdam
18K white gold Halo ring set with a blue topaz and brilliant cut diamonds
You might want to take a closer look.